Potential importers, be advised...

Slain087

...that the game has a ton of music DLC, all for the region you bought it at (JP store for Japanese copies, Chinese store for Chinese/English copies). If you don't have or want a foreign PSN account, you only have the first four song packs out of 22(!).

Also, there's the whole kerfluffle about local mutliplayer required for two trophies, but that's kind of secondary to this.

Edited by Slain087

I'd also like to know this.

I actually did import it, because I found it at a good price and was interested. 

I don't mind the song repetition (famous last words, most likely), but are any of the trophies tied to the DLC packs?  Because I already have three PSN accounts, I really don't want to make a fourth.

Also, you're saying the multiplayer trophies are ad-hoc only, meaning I need to find someone else near me with a Vita and a copy of the game?

Also, you're saying the multiplayer trophies are ad-hoc only, meaning I need to find someone else near me with a Vita and a copy of the game?

That sounds like exactly what he is saying. I have the same issue with Mod Nation Racers.

Dunno if anyone would import a 100% game, but I will ask, do these DLCs affect trophies anyhow?

Like, are any trophies unavailable without them or just become a chore due to repetition?

The fastest way to progress through the story is by playing new songs. Replaying songs gives you a much reduced reward - to about 1/3 of the first go (FCs give close to first-run non-FCs, not sure yet on how much you get with Perfect). As far as I'm aware, you don't absolutely need the DLC to complete the storyline trophies, but it helps a lot.

Though, ad-hoc trophies on Vita are usually unlockable solo.

Master of Duel is theoretically possible, but since the practice partner they give you does a perfect play, the minimum you have to do is a perfect run yourself through two songs, ten times - and since I have no clue whether a draw counts as a win or not, well...

Edited by Slain087