dark souls dlc psn store and release date ?

HeXNemesis

from what i heard, the DLC is coming on a disc to PC.

its not supposed to come out as downloadable content on the PS3, BUT we will get a disc with all the DLC, and a possible new trophy list, but the trophy list has not been confirmed so i dont know. heres the artwork for ps3 and xbox

564815_338815746191476_405884145_n.jpg

538759_338815779524806_316154336_n.jpg

Didn't the developers originally say Dark Souls wouldn't have DLC? This was before the game even released, but basically they said it was finished as released. Just trying to remember...

i think they did. but the game was such a hugeeee success and Artorias is such a big deal in the story that they "had" to continue it somehow and since demons souls has no relate to dark souls i think they want to keep that for the next [insert name here] Souls and i think that's why they decided to make a dlc.

Didn't the developers originally say Dark Souls wouldn't have DLC? This was before the game even released, but basically they said it was finished as released. Just trying to remember...

They did, but try look ad it this way.

Would you rather pay $60 or how must Dark Souls cost, just to play the Prepared to Die content or pay $15 or how must it will cost for a piece of Story DLC?

Pretty sure most will pref the last option.