Quick way to obtain zeni

after completing all of the main missions and side missions in the game, i still didn't have enough zeni to buy out the store for the OCD achievement. i messed around with the game to find the quickest way to get cash, and i discovered an incredibly effective method of doing so. i've tried this a few times, and the least ive gotten was 20k zeni. the highest ive gotten was 100k. i'm playing on the vita version, and it should work for the ps4 version as well.

to be able to do this method, you must have the 6th mission in day 8 of the main story mode unlocked.

set the difficulty to hard and choose ryona as your character.

when you spawn, immediately activate frantic mode and wait for the first wave of enemies to come close.

when they're within attacking range, hold triangle to charge up an attack and attack towards the group.

you should get a fairly large combo just from doing that, and you should try to keep this combo going by using that charged move for as long as possible.

when that first combo breaks or you reach the final fight of the mission, purposefully fail the mission as soon as possible.

i believe the amount of zeni you get for each mission is determined by how fast the mission ends and how high your highest combo was. you still get zeni if you fail the mission, and if my guess is right, you actually get an equal amount or higher amount of zeni from failing it than you would for passing, just because of the time factor.

this video shows the general idea of what to do, but instead of finishing the mission, fail it on purpose as soon as you get a decent combo or two in.

good luck, my dudes

Edited by moppy_7
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...