Flagged in Army of Two: The 40th Day... Why?

Hello! My name is Solyudevelnara84.

The following message was written when I uploaded my profile to PSN Profiles:

"You have been flagged in these 1 games. Features on the site will include other flagged users. If you feel this is a mistake, you will be able to dispute it soon (when the feature is added)"

After I obtain this trophy "DIY PMC -> Versus: Create a custom facemask online (www.armyoftwo.com) and wear it in a public match", I think you deleted my profile from the list.

Back in 2010 when I started playing the game, I created several masks and sent to the game (only check my profile of this game and you can see when I start playing it). After I stopped playing and stayed there. Eventually I realized that closed the web, making it impossible to create masks.

Reading through forums and other websites, now you can only get the trophy if you created the mask before the closure of the site.

I went a few days ago to try to see if the trophy pops and it was (12th March 2016, 3:55:07 AM)

A video to show I have the masks:

Also, you deleted my profile in a few games I complete fast. E.g. Alien Rage, Flashback... And so on. 

I can´t see my World Rank and Country Rank on my profile/Trophy Card.

I don't know why this happens, I am not a cheater. Hope you can correct this mistake. 

Sorry my english.

Thanks!

• Like 2