Ps Vita Rhythm games

AffectatiousDonk

oooooooooooh, I have been thinking about getting Team Bibi version of the game. Also can you tell me each trophy requirement.....PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!

hahah excellent, though it does look complicated with the sub-scenarios and all but they can turn out to be easy. I just get confused since I am more of a visual learner.

oooooooooooh, I have been thinking about getting Team Bibi version of the game. Also can you tell me each trophy requirement.....PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!

hahah excellent, though it does look complicated with the sub-scenarios and all but they can turn out to be easy. I just get confused since I am more of a visual learner.

You should seriously check my profile more often xDDDD

Get all of them :P

Also, why BiBi? No Honks, no best team xD

Yea, it's better if you see it for yourself. Story is by no means complicated.

You should seriously check my profile more often xDDDD

Get all of them :P

Also, why BiBi? No Honks, no best team xD

Yea, it's better if you see it for yourself. Story is by no means complicated.

I will skip the story since I can't read Japanese but I want it for the music. Also I love Honoka a lot #HonokaBestGirl but I like Team Bibi songs a lot more. Also by the way I got mini Nendoroids of Honoka, Umi and Kotori:

.kskfj_zpsoje7hxyv.jpg

I will skip the story 

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

since I can't read Japanese

You don't need to read, just listen ;)

#HonokaBestGirl

You obviously mean #UmiBestGirl :awesome:

but I like Team Bibi songs a lot more.

Just note that the only BiBi related songs in the game are Cutie Panther, Daring and Arifureta Kanashimi no Hate. There's also Mahoutsukai Hajimemashita but that's NicoNozo song.

Don't expect the full repertoire =D

The story is no problem. Only bad thing is that you have to play bad on purpose to get all endings. The Live Missions are more difficult as some of the goals are hard to guess if you can't read japanese. But the guide is really excellent in that point. It gives you all the necessary info.

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 1

You obviously mean #UmiBestGirl 

you silly billy, that isn't how you spell Honoka  :awesome: It is H-O-N-O-K-A...Honoka as in #HonokaBestGirl

Just note that the only BiBi related songs in the game are Cutie Panther, Daring and Arifureta Kanashimi no Hate

you just sold me on Team Bibi

But the guide is really excellent in that point. It gives you all the necessary info.

Awwwww, sankyuuu~

you silly billy, that isn't how you spell Honoka  :awesome: It is H-O-N-O-K-A...Honoka as in #HonokaBestGirl

No, it's actually HO-NO-KA :P

If you use a wrong alphabet, I won't understand :awesome:

you just sold me on Team Bibi

Okay =D