How to join a lobby match?

Hi everybody here.

I've been playing Dead or Alive 5 since its first version on 7th-gen platforms, but now, i'm playing this game on PS4. 

I need only 5 more throphies to get the platinum, and most of them are online. Although I created a Lobby "which was one of the trophies" I don't know how to play a lobby match, everytime I try to join it, I find noneone to play.

Another trophies I really do not know how to get are "You asked for it" and "Anybody, Anytime, Anywhere", since I don't know what a Throwdown challenge is.

I appreciate you help in advance.

Thanks.

I can help you explaing you with this answer since I experience it on playing it on my ps3

Simply, for a lobby match, it's mostly active when people try to free play with you where mostly depending on the day people go join and play with you just to fight, you will get some matches, but it take some time.

A throwdown invitation means someone waits for a person to fight anybody where you can set that to on in the main menu screen when you're on play now at the gray box. Select Throwdown invitation on and go in training and wait until you see the little square icon on the bottom right corner. There are also two colors for the throwdoend where there are red and blue.

Red means someone found you to fight where all you have to do is press select or what ps4 says and it will accepted.

Blue means you found the opponent but you have to wait until the person will accepted it or not.

Hopefully those solutions I give to you will help you get the platnuim trophy. :D

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

• 2 weeks later...