Rocket League's physical edition gets release date!

FlareXV

Rocket League's Collector's Edition, the physical version of Psyonix' modern-day classic, has finally been dated, with Xbox One and PlayStation 4 getting discs and boxes to place on your shelves on June 24th, with a North American release following on July 5th.

The Collector's Edition comes courtesy of 505 Games, and includes all the expansions released to date alongside four new vehicles that will make their debut in the physical version.

Rocket League was one of the games of 2015, though it was far from an overnight success - and Psyonix outlined at GDC how it latest game proved more successful than its predecessor.

2016, can you stop attacking my wallet? 2016, you're breaking mah heart! 

tumblr_mjgfege9EK1ra44sfo1_r1_400.gif

Oscar winning performance from the one and only, Natalie Portman!

source:

Not sure I would call Natalie Portman's performance from the prequels Oscar winning but... Rocket Leauge being physical is nice for the people that haven't picked up Rocket Leauge yet.

I forgot to add the sarcasm tag, lol. Anyway, I can't hate on her.

• Like 1

Not sure I would call Natalie Portman's performance from the prequels Oscar winning but... Rocket Leauge being physical is nice for the people that haven't picked up Rocket Leauge yet.

Physical copy is pretty badasss period. It's pretty rough for any indie dev to do them so they definitely have my respect.

And since Rocket League is so damn awesone, I might actually consider picking up the physical copy despite already owning it from Plus and buying all the DLC.