Superdimension Neptunia Vs SEGA Hard Girls announced for the West

Nowa-chan was awesome. SRPGs FTW.

Hyperdevotion was bad? I actually quite enjoyed it. The only problen was that its a grindfest.

I like Tactical RPGs as well but this was slow and clunky and some dungeon puzzles are just time wasters. I don't know if I had too much of a high expectations because I played Disgaea which had in my opinion better gameplay.

I like Tactical RPGs as well but this was slow and clunky and some dungeon puzzles are just time wasters. I don't know if I had too much of a high expectations because I played Disgaea which had in my opinion better gameplay.

You can barely call Disgaea a SRPG. No amount of tactics will help you beat someone 1-3 magnitudes of order stronger than you.

I personally found Noire fine. It was a fairly standard SRPG, with some splashes of influence from Yggdra Union, but nothing really fully explored. Also it still isn't as annoying as FE with all animations on.

You can barely call Disgaea a SRPG. No amount of tactics will help you beat someone 1-3 magnitudes of order stronger than you.

I personally found Noire fine. It was a fairly standard SRPG, with some splashes of influence from Yggdra Union, but nothing really fully explored. Also it still isn't as annoying as FE with all animations on.

whether you like it or not, Disgaea offical genre is still SRPG, so I consider as such.

whether you like it or not, Disgaea offical genre is still SRPG, so I consider as such.

Not going to deny that it is officially a SRPG, but if that is your idea of an idea SRPG, pretty much every traditional SRPG will be viewed as slow and clunky because they usually have actual tactics and not can I 1-shot this guy, or will this guy 1 shot me.

Not going to deny that it is officially a SRPG, but if that is your idea of an idea SRPG, pretty much every traditional SRPG will be viewed as slow and clunky because they usually have actual tactics and not can I 1-shot this guy, or will this guy 1 shot me.

I was never talking about the battle mechanics of the games, I am talking about traversing the battlefield. Also if you call attacking the enemy anywhere but the front as tactics, that word must not mean much to you.

Also let's stop talking about this now, since we are going to derail the conversation into a different topic.

Edited by TheVader66