Superdimension Neptunia Vs SEGA Hard Girls announced for the West

So this game is getting a western release, cool. :D I think a cross-over between Idea Factory's versions of the Sega consoles (Neptunia girls) and Sega's own versions (Sega Hard Girls) is a very cool idea. I can imagine they'll get a lot of cool jokes and humor out of this game. :D

So, gameplay-wise this game seems to be like the main Neptunia games in most aspects, right? So it's story-wise a spin-off?

• Like 1

So this game is getting a western release, cool. :D I think a cross-over between Idea Factory's versions of the Sega consoles (Neptunia girls) and Sega's own versions (Sega Hard Girls) is a very cool idea. I can imagine they'll get a lot of cool jokes and humor out of this game. :D

So, gameplay-wise this game seems to be like the main Neptunia games in most aspects, right? So it's story-wise a spin-off?

You're exactly right. There are a few small variations here and there like running jumps, collectables, wall climbing, and jumping during battle, but everything else from character models to maps to other reused assets and gameplay mechanics are still the same.

I'm just glad they did a more direct translation of the original game title instead of going off and calling a game Megadimension.

Yea, expected. Even if SEGA chars are there. there was no way Neps wouldn't be brought =D

Fall, huh...? So after ZTD, guess Blan-chan will be the only Nep on the road to #100.

sorry for talking so much shit about you these past two years.

You did? 

If you are active in Google plus, join The Compile Heart Community for Neptunia, Date A Live, Fairy Fencer fanart, discussions and news.

Lol this advertisement :awesome:

You did?

Yeah to be honest I forgot why, all I know it increased to the boiling point because of the Re;birth 1 limited edition

Lol this advertisement :awesome:

Shameless plug is shameless :awesome: Also it is easier to post neptunia news there than here. Hell we broke the news faster than siliconera by 6 hours. Also that is how I got you to join the community remember.

Edited by TheVader66

You're exactly right. There are a few small variations here and there like running jumps, collectables, wall climbing, and jumping during battle, but everything else from character models to maps to other reused assets and gameplay mechanics are still the same.

'kay IF, just take my money and give me the game. :awesome:

'kay IF, just take my money and give me the game. :awesome:

IF is the EA of the PS2 era, always getting my money. I am going to wait for the limited edition also since it is in the fall it will give me enough time to recover from the limited edition of MegaTagmension Blanc and hopefully the release of Persona 5 this year.

Shameless plug is shameless :awesome: Also it is easier to post neptunia news there than here. Hell we broke the news faster than siliconera by 6 hours. Also that is how I got you to join the community remember.

Being faster than Siliconera is no real challenge.  :lol:

I'm glad that this game also comes over. Can't wait for it.

• Like 1

Being faster than Siliconera is no real challenge.  :lol:

I'm glad that this game also comes over. Can't wait for it.

Yea, I am happy that we are getting the game as well. I ain't going to lie, I was afraid of this game not coming to the West because of SEGA involvment since they tend to not localize games as often. Luckly Idea Factory convinced them to localize.

Also yea, I see that sometimes PSNP breaks news faster than Siliconera. I just like posting news to my members in that community since right here, I have to create a thread and check if it wasn't made before, also think if the news is worthy to be it's own topic. For example, I just post in the community about how Senran Kagure producer wants to bring Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni and Uppers to the West and he is currently in negotiations to do it. Also he wants to bring the Battle Vixens DLC characters from Senran Kagura to the West. I don't know if it is important enough to be it's own topic.

Also yea, I see that sometimes PSNP breaks news faster than Siliconera. I just like posting news to my members in that community since right here, I have to create a thread and check if it wasn't made before, also think if the news is worthy to be it's own topic. For example, I just post in the community about how Senran Kagure producer wants to bring Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni and Uppers to the West and he is currently in negotiations to do it. Also he wants to bring the Battle Vixens DLC characters from Senran Kagura to the West. I don't know if it is important enough to be it's own topic.

Because Sili is slow as a Slowpoke =D

You need to beat Gematsu first :awesome:

• Like 1

I can understand your point about posting a news or not. Especially the thread-checking can be annoying as there are various places where this may get posted.

And about Siliconera:

Satoshi said it all.  :lol:

• Like 1

As much as I didn't really like the game when I played the JP version, I'm still glad that it's coming over because I do want to experience the story at least.

Welp, time to bug Zone Hunter about the Sega Hard Girls special award now. :awesome:

What aspects didn't you like?

What aspects didn't you like?

http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=16003&start=405#p880399

http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=16003&start=435

Those two links basically show what I don't like about this game.

Also not helping is that fairly early on in the game, you can get some skills that essentially break every boss encounter in the game as long as you aren't horribly underleveled.

http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=16003&start=405#p880399http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=16003&start=435

Also not helping is that fairly early on in the game, you can get some skills that essentially break every boss encounter in the game as long as you aren't horribly underleveled.

Okay, thank you for the information. Why this game can't run other apps at the same time is really strange... maybe they'll do something about framerate in the localized version though. ^^ Edited by ShadowStefan

Well i think this and PP: idol proves that EVERY nep game from here on out is going to get localized. What a time to be alive \o/

Welp, time to bug Zone Hunter about the Sega Hard Girls special award now. :awesome:

Yeah, yeah i'll make one over the next few days. :P

Edited by Zone Hunter

Because Sili is slow as a Slowpoke =D

You need to beat Gematsu first :awesome:

We beat them by two hours, muahahhaha ........soon

http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=16003&start=405#p880399

http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=16003&start=435

I been hearing that the gameplay is bad and slowpaced. I am worried that it might be as bad as Hyperdevotion Noire gameplay.

We beat them by two hours, muahahhaha ........soon

I been hearing that the gameplay is bad and slowpaced. I am worried that it might be as bad as Hyperdevotion Noire gameplay.

Hyperdevotion was bad? I actually quite enjoyed it. The only problen was that its a grindfest.