Difficulty setting

Dan_WatsonAU

Is there a difficulty setting on this? I tried to give it a go on both Vita and PS3 and for some reason just couldn't get in to it. Im trying to clean up my list a bit whilst I'm waiting for Uncharted and thought if i could turn it down to easy i might just plod through it and see if it grows on me. 

As far as I remember no there isn't any difficulty setting. As for not being able to get into it, are you playing solo or with friends? I find it to be boring solo but it's a lot of fun with friends.

Solo but I don't think I'm going to find any friends who want to play as they're all on PS4 now and this is a pretty old game. 

Is there a difficulty setting on this? I tried to give it a go on both Vita and PS3 and for some reason just couldn't get in to it. Im trying to clean up my list a bit whilst I'm waiting for Uncharted and thought if i could turn it down to easy i might just plod through it and see if it grows on me. 

No difficulty setting. Should make a 'just for fun' or 'cooperative' gaming session and I am sure you will find some people to play with.

Edited by skateak

If your really having trouble and really need to play the game on like a easy setting, you could always... get some hacked weapons and items. like a infinite shield.

There is no difficulty per say.

The first playthrough is normal. The 2nd (True Vault Hunter Mode) is harder, the 3rd even harder.

However, if you are playing with other people (co-op) then the difficulty will scale up to compensate for the fact there are 2 (or more) players. Then decrease when they leave back to the original level.

Honestly though it's not a hard game, the only difficulty you may have solo is some of the raid bosses.