Trophy Glitching

MichaelGee41

EDIT:Stupid question

Something like that happened to me while playing Vanquish. Didn't get the trophy for finishing the game even though I finished the game and unlocked all individual chapter trophies. Had to do with me replaying an old level and then reloading the last level and finishing the game. I don't know how Sims 3 works but maybe the issue might be similar?

Edited by Crimson-Cobalt

EDIT:Stupid question

Something like that happened to me while playing Vanquish. Didn't get the trophy for finishing the game even though I finished the game and unlocked all individual chapter trophies. Had to do with me replaying an old level and then reloading the last level and finishing the game. I don't know how Sims 3 works but maybe the issue might be similar?

Dw, solved it. Took some effort, but I reset my save file config and it worked. Was annoying as fuck though, I recommend to anyone in the future to save before a trophy you can't do again

• 2 years later...

This happened to me too a lot of times! So in order to achieve what you were supposed to achieve, you shouldn't save after you earn a title,instead, reset your system then try earning it again. It would probably work. But I guess EA had it fixed already. You just have to update it into the newest version. I couldn't even save my game anymore before, whenever I'm trying to save, the game freezes. But yeah the update fixed that bug so it'll work for you too ^^

I heard how shitty and frustrating the trophy pops are.

-> Save before any major trophies

-> if they don't pop reset and try again

-> Don't save over files (apparently) 

A friend Koya-47 who platted the game this year gave me these tips as I am aiming for this plat in 2015.

Hope this helps  B)  :awesome:

• 1 year later...

having problems with the "The Reviler - Become a public menace." Trophy. tried a lot of times, got info the challange is done, but trophy wont pop... any suggestions?

edit:

okay, finally i got it after restarting the whole ps3 system...

Edited by mellooh