A Good Commence Trophy

P-JiZ

Anyone else have this trophy NOT pop for them? I read somewhere that it might take MINUTES for a trophy to pop. It's been over an hour of gameplay already, and this one did not pop. I was not damaged at all up until the box, not even once. Playing on Hard++.

Do you actually have to start a 2nd "new game" for it to work?

Lemme know if you have any info.

short answer: yes... you have to start a 2nd new game. In this game, it seems that you need to locate first the purple circle that tells you what the challenge is then do it to make it considered as completed.

Edited by JaM

short answer: yes... you have to start a 2nd new game. In this game, it seems that you need to locate first the purple circle that tells you what the challenge is then do it to make it considered as completed.

But, just to get it right... there is no purple circle for the "no-hit" until box trophy, is there? You just have to start a 2nd game?

there is a purple circle for that challenge as well... it is found to the room right of the first golden box you will see...

o4idfn3.png?1

that is why I think it needs 2 run for this challenge... first, to make through to the purple circle and the second run is to do the challenge itself...

well...since the trophy didn't popped as well at first for me...  what I did is just restarted the game when I got the challenge.. and the trophy popped when I reached the golden box...