Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hcmode

FIFA 13 "Pack King" trophy

8 posts in this topic

Everyone knows that this trophy started to glitch last summer, around June/July.

I was wondering if you guys came up with any solutions (even though that's very unlikely) or if you know how to contact EA. Here in Italy there's no live chat support so it's hard to contact them.

How about signing a petition?

I'd sign that petition as well :D Unless they don't patch this, no more FIFA for me, ever again...

I tried contacting EA forums/support but the answers were pretty terrible/non answers.

Damn this is really bad news, one of the last trophies I need for the platinum. Fingers crossed this get fixed, highly doubt it though

latest achiever obviously didn't do it legit, since this trophy actually isn't hard to achieve and the gap between the last two achievers is half a year... ea support is awful though...

The latest achiever you are talking about was removed from the list. Was anybody able to contact him?

not sure, what his name was. last one (25th september) didn't do it legit as well. he got 40 trophies in a row/instant.....