The Hearse

I know where the locations for it are, and I know that it's hard getting it to spawn. I also know that if you have a friend who has it, it's way easier this way.

There's just some few specifications I'm wondering about. Can it be obtained online in solo, or do I have to be in public/invite only and whatnot?

Can it be obtained by driving far away enough from the church and back, or do you absolutely have to go in the PS Store to make different cars spawn? I watched a few videos and they all say slightly different things, I'm guessing this has to do with the many updates this game has had...like some guy said it took him a good half hour of driving back and fourth until it spawned, amd he got it at midnight. I've been doing this for like three hours and went at midnight every time, no hearse. Som other dude said the in and out of the store trick took him about 10 tries. And another guy said it appears 100% near the mortuary with the blue tent thing...no luck for me in any of this.

Did anyone ever get this without the friend trick?

Thanks.

One of the tricks I've heard is you drive away from the church and go into the Rockstar store where they sell cash cards, then out again and this respawns the cars in the church lot. Except that driving away far enough and coming back does the same thing, so I don't know what the point is of doing the store thing, unless it triggers specific cars or...something.

Edited by TerminusCross

One of the tricks I've heard is you drive away from the church and go into the Rockstar store where they sell cash cards, then out again and this respawns the cars in the church lot. Except that driving away far enough and coming back does the same thing, so I don't know what the point is of doing the store thing, unless it triggers specific cars or...something.

Uhm, it sounds like some "palliative" crap like the one when you get error codes on PS3 when downloading updates...

• 4 weeks later...

Either way, I've done both methods much longer than the two dudes said it would take, and no hearse. I also read somewhere that it has a 5% spawn rate...can't seem to get anything confirmed about any of this, though.

You have to be in a session with someone who has one for it to spawn. I have one in my garage. if you want to spawn one add me TLAW93