Can't continue past first level!

Hippic

Hey, so I can't seem to find anything about this message I keep getting on google and I'm hoping someone here has some answers. So I get through the tutorial level and get the trophy for it, then the loading screen cuts and gives me the message "please wait for streaming installation to complete before playing the next level" and then it says downloading in the right corner. I have no idea what that means and it's super frustrating to not be able to play a game I paid for.

What to do?? please help me! :S

Hey, so I can't seem to find anything about this message I keep getting on google and I'm hoping someone here has some answers. So I get through the tutorial level and get the trophy for it, then the loading screen cuts and gives me the message "please wait for streaming installation to complete before playing the next level" and then it says downloading in the right corner. I have no idea what that means and it's super frustrating to not be able to play a game I paid for.

What to do?? please help me! :S

The game hasn't finished installing or downloading. Just wait 10 minutes or so. Might be more if you bought it digital depending on your download speed.

Edited by skateak

I had the same "problem" last night. It turns the game is still downloading. It downloads about 22gb initially, and then continues downloading another 13gb. So basically, you can play the first level and have to wait for the others to download.

To check the status of the download, click options on the game and then information. There you will be able to see how much is left.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...