Sharpshooter Trophy?

Yep singleplayer.

And it's not that bad since you can use auto assist which basically locks on. So long as you are not stupid and willy nilly fire anywhere..I'm not paying attention and with auto lock I'm at 92% hit at chapter 14.

Do u use pistol only? .. The machine guns tend to have recoil even with auto lock on and it drops my hit ratio a bit.

Do u use pistol only? .. The machine guns tend to have recoil even with auto lock on and it drops my hit ratio a bit.

I try to stick to pistols as I prefer them on the whole in uncharted. But then I have the habbit of short bursts on machine weapons, coming from the previous games on crushing. So yer if you just held down fire with those it would give a lower hit rate:D try to do it with small bursts and its pretty accurate  :) (literally almost a tap of fire pew pew---- pew pew---- pew pew kind of thing :lol: )

If in doubt tho stick to pistols for a while and it should go up fairly quick.

Edited by VitalFury

I try to stick to pistols as I prefer them on the whole in uncharted. But then I have the habbit of short bursts on machine weapons, coming from the previous games on crushing. So yer if you just held down fire with those it would give a lower hit rate:D try to do it with small bursts and its pretty accurate  :) (literally almost a tap of fire pew pew---- pew pew---- pew pew kind of thing :lol: )

If in doubt tho stick to pistols for a while and it should go up fairly quick.

Hahahahha xD .. Yeah, I started sticking to pistols, they seem more accurate and cooler :P  .. Thanks for your help!!

• Like 1