Hey

CyberC-2

Hey guys, you should remember me, if not shame on you. I am Raccoon (Raccoon_0) I left a while back due to real life issues and then I hated my PSN name so I decided to make a new account.

PS: I can't upgrade to premium? each time I press to get premium it just directs to me to my profile wtf?

Hey guys, you should remember me, if not shame on you. I am Raccoon (Raccoon_0) I left a while back due to real life issues and then I hated my PSN name so I decided to make a new account.

PS: I can't upgrade to premium? each time I press to get premium it just directs to me to my profile wtf?

Welcome back!! Digging the avatar!

Can't upgrade? :hmm: lemme check if I can upgrade you...

I don;t believe we've met, but welcome back all the same! Shame about your old issues, but I hope you'll have a much more stable future, in and out of PSN!

Thanks for the welcome really appreciate it ^^  

Welcome back!! Digging the avatar!

Can't upgrade? :hmm: lemme check if I can upgrade you...

yeah for some reason I wasn't able to upgrade but sly said he can transfer my premium

Yeah I am back, and hopefully to stay this time :P Could you resend me all the stuffz you wanted for that signature?

Sorry about the late reply. Okay, I will try to find them images, when I get the time.

If you still are having trouble with getting a premium membership, I could see if I could gift you one.

Edited by Vert

Hey! I remember you peeking at my profile from time to time but we never actually spoke to one another. lol

Welcome back unto the forums newly named Cyber! I hope your time on here is better than it was before! 

Hey! I remember you peeking at my profile from time to time but we never actually spoke to one another. lol

Welcome back unto the forums newly named Cyber! I hope your time on here is better than it was before! 

Seeing all the My little pony stuff... it was too hard to not press your profile probably. Looks like crack on the forums lol

Never seen you, but welcome back! Just remember...

4aa313d766756b4f5f62ee04481ebefb26d40e91

lmao xD thank you

Sorry about the late reply. Okay, I will try to find them images, when I get the time.

If you still are having trouble with getting a premium membership, I could see if I could gift you one.

It's okay but thank you for offering ^^ I talked to Sly and he said he can transfer it

Welcome back to the forums ^^ enjoy your stay :)

Thank you I remember you lol