Stingwing meat?

Karnacharya

Do you know where I can find this? I've been questing for hours at purported spawn points, and have not found a single stingwing since I started searching (I found a few early in the game and cooked all their meat). So far I've looked:

- All over the Glowing Sea

- The lake west of Diamond City

- Murkwater Construction Site

- The area around Outpost Zimonja 

- The area around The Slog

- Several other areas of water and highly radioactive areas.

I've seen plenty of bloodbugs, bloatfies, radroaches, and mirelurks, but this is getting ridiculous. Any help would be appreciated. I'm at level 43, if it counts for anything. 

PS - I've also tried the meat seller at Diamond City and assorted junk sellers. This has gotten me 2 pieces of meat, but I need more for the Radscorpion cage. Thanks in advance for any help!

Diamond City meat seller, the vendor just inside Good Neighbour (the lady ghoul who do you the library quest for) and Tashcan Carla are all worth a look.  I think I found just one stingwing in my entire exploration of the map.

Else go find supermutants and kill them inbetween visits to the vendors they often have random meats on them, plus the meat bags often contain rarer stuff.

I got lucky and Diamond city coughed up 3 for me eventually.

How have you not found any Stingwing meat in the Glowing Sea haha, everytime I go there there's always a few about!

The supermutant blood bags are pretty good for meat, I'd go around the hospitals as there are quite a few bags in those

Could it also be a difficulty thing? My normal save is on very hard and I tend to find a few, but only around the glowing sea area.

Good luck!