Some Suggestions and Stuff

Azakos

• Adding tips to any trophy. Seems you're restricted to adding tips only for trophies that you have. There are a ton of trophies I've earned on my other PSN account and not this one that I could give tips for.
  • Also, where do we stand on the morality of adding tips from trophy guides we've written elsewhere? I mean, if I wrote it, why not? Copyright of those respective sites?
  • Ability to view likes as well as notifications. If there's a way to do this, I haven't found it yet.
  • Hotkey for submitting post/reply/saving edit/etc. (ex: ALT + S)
  • Hotkeys for editing/formatting, with hover-over tool tips for icons. (ex: CTRL + B = Bold (I'm aware this one already exists)
  • A proper video embedding code+editor icon. [media][/media] appears to be the code, but when you enter a link for say, a YouTube video, you have to unlink it for it to work. Something similar to the image icon would be nice.
  • Predictive dictionary for the recipient field while composing message at first character. Right now it doesn't show up until three characters. I'd prefer right away at one because a lot of members I knew from different forums have their names changed since it's currently set to PSN names, so I don't remember them.
  • Bulleted/Numbered list tweaking. Right now, putting a line break between each point also adds a bullet/number to that blank line, which is why everything here looks jammed together.
  • Site rules? Doesn't seem to be documented anywhere.

Sorry if there's anything here that already exists or can't be done. I don't know much about the behind-the-scenes stuff. Don't want to come off as whiny; these are just suggestions that I think would improve the site. Just want to add that I'm digging the site and the way everything is going so far.

Stop writing all your posts in size 24 or they'll be deleted.

1. It's staying how it is

2. If you wrote it you own the copyright, it doesn't matter what other sites' might want you to believe unless you've specifically told them you relieve all rights to it.

3. View which likes? You can view notifications by clicking on the image next to your username in the top right.

4. ALT + S should work but it doesn't, it's up to http://ckeditor.com/ or IPS to fix.

5. There are formatting hotkeys

6. Not up to me

7. It will always be like this.

8. Can't do

9. Some time in the future when they're needed.

• Like 2

3. View which likes? You can view notifications by clicking on the image next to your username in the top right.

I don't believe likes come up in the notifications.

Stop writing all your posts in size 24 or they'll be deleted.

Okay. :[

Also meant to ask if a Justify format was possible.

Thanks for the reply.