Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mugi

Case Recommendation?

4 posts in this topic

Hello fellow PC gamers, I need a PC Case. I have a Corsair 760T full tower, but it was too big and heavy to carry around so I switch it to a Corsair Carbide Spec 02. I had to do some modification to have everything fit. Not liking the case anymore because of the clearance. I need a case that fits a 280mm Radiator and either get a new case or go back to the Corsair 760T and custom mod it to Overwatch Theme.

Pc spec: i7 4790k, MSI R9390X, Tracer Ram 16gb, NXZT KRAKEN X61 liquid cooler.

Edited by Mugi

What is your motherboard? From those spec/parts, your PC should be able to fit into a Mid Tower with no modification required.

Look at NZXT Phantoms, what I use and they are a bit bigger than your usual mid tower case anyways, they come prepared for water cooling.  Nice looking cases as well, but no handle so probably a bit difficult to carry around.

Edited by DEMON

I have seen a couple of those NZXT Phantoms that Demon was on about in the flesh - a red one with green led internal illumination and a white case with blue.  The red is a seriously dominating look for a case.

The only down side is that you would have to seriously pretty up your mouse and keyboard to match!

The NZXT are pretty nice AND cheap! I would definitely consider them as the others had mentioned them. If price isn't such a big issue, the corsair 780t's are beautiful in my eyes but twice as much. I am using the old boring obsidians; good old rectangular stuffing. I am working up a project to incorporate the pc case into the bottom of my desk and removing a partion of my desk top with a glass panel.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY