Spreading Managed Democracy do not pop

Christerious96

Hey I have a problem with this trophy

I participated around 5 times in these final assault but when appears "Assault defended" (I guess, because my game is in spanish) the trophy didn't pop, i go to the "computer" and neither

When this assault start, i go to the planet, i select a level 3 mission, i complete the mission, i wait, and dont pop

Whats the correct way to obtain this trophy?  :(

The community has to successfully win (complete) the assault for the trophy to pop. "Assault defended" means the community failed iirc.

The yellow is the community bar? This bar is reached before the red... I think...

Mmm its weird because now the tetris pieces start to be yellow, i think that maybe ill only avaliable to obtain the trophy in the next war... cause we are populating and not attacking

Mmm its weird because now the tetris pieces start to be yellow, i think that maybe ill only avaliable to obtain the trophy in the next war... cause we are populating and not attacking

Yesterday, I was helping a bud on the game and I saw some decent progress being made against the bugs. I think you'll have your opportunity soon.

Also, I believe all those previous times must have resulted in a failure somehow, though there have been reports of the trophies being glitched, especially the event ones.

"Spreading Managed Democracy" is for alien homeworlds. As in Cyberstan for Cybrorgs, Squ'Bai Shrine for Illuminates and Kepler Prime for the Bugs, which are at the end of each aliens' region. Defend Events, which are what you've been doing, are for "Defender of Humanity". The last two Defend events were successful with no regions lost. The one going on right now though... Not looking good.

Essentially:

Homeworld Assaults (Cyberstan, Kepler Prime, Squ-Bai Shrine) -> Spreading Managed Democracy (if assault is successful)

Defend Event (Capital Cities & presumably Super Earth) -> Defender of Humanity (if defense of the planet you played on is successful)

Complete Any Normal Planet -> Peace and Prosperity Reigns Again (at the end of the war)

Boss Planets -> "Add that one to the fossil record!", "Resisting democracy is futile!", "It didn't SEE that coming!"

Yesterday, I was helping a bud on the game and I saw some decent progress being made against the bugs. I think you'll have your opportunity soon.

Also, I believe all those previous times must have resulted in a failure somehow, though there have been reports of the trophies being glitched, especially the event ones.

Probably my last trophy for the game before the platinum. Might even have all the weapons upgraded first xD

• Like 1