Just got this game in last Flash Sale, but the trophies aren't showing online?

TJF588

Got Alive a few days ago, and got a trophy. Okay, synced to the Network, then updated here...and nothing. Check SOny's website, and they don't show there, either. Odd. So, went back just tonight to get more. Synced, yet still nothing here! Last ditch effort of mine'll be to earn a trophy in some other game, then sync, but c'mon now, what's going on?

EDIT: I'm an idiot. Apparently, this game was on the PS Now Beta, so I had my privacy settings not showing trophies. Okay, then, how might I go about deleting this thread?

Edited by TJF588

Got Alive a few days ago, and got a trophy. Okay, synced to the Network, then updated here...and nothing. Check SOny's website, and they don't show there, either. Odd. So, went back just tonight to get more. Synced, yet still nothing here! Last ditch effort of mine'll be to earn a trophy in some other game, then sync, but c'mon now, what's going on?

EDIT: I'm an idiot. Apparently, this game was on the PS Now Beta, so I had my privacy settings not showing trophies. Okay, then, how might I go about deleting this thread?

Only can lock the thread if you are premium. PM a mod or report the thread and they will close it for you.

Edited by skateak