Helpful tip for getting "Ice Blocked" & "I Am Your Shield"

Agent_Duchess007

Hi everyone, I've got a good way to get these 2 trophies that I wanted to share.

Ice Blocked - Block 1200 damage with a single use of Mei's Ice Wall in Quick or Competitive Play.

If you're defending on a map, you can go all the way to the enemy's side and wait. Then when there's only a second left before the match starts put up an ice wall in front of the main door. If you're lucky the entire enemy team will get mad and shoot it like crazy, earning you the trophy.

I Am Your Shield - Block 8000 damage with Reinhardt's Barrier Field without dying in Quick or Competitive Play.

If you're attacking and put up Reinhardt's shield on the door, it will actually pass through the door, allowing the other team outside to shoot it. While it won't earn you the trophy you can use this to destroy your shield at least once before the match even starts, so you only need 6000 more damage instead of 8000.

Hope this helps!

For Mei there's no real reason you won't get it naturally. Mine popped first time I used it just because I was playing the game.

RH shield is actually not a bad idea. I've only played him a few times and from my experiance a good team would make this easy. I didn't have those when I played him lol and to be fair I didn't know wtf I was really doing just one of those games to try chars out ;)

Edited by VitalFury