Region Disc Questions

Maxie_M0us3

Hi. I own a NA account and I recently moved into EU. I question about the EU version, is it possible to play the EU disc even my NA account logged in? Or are Overwatch servers region-lock (means only NA can play NA disc, EU only with EU disc)?

Only thing is for games you need to have the same region discs that you use for dlc. Like if you buy overwatch dlc in future on you acc it will be NA dlc but disc will be EU then you will not be able to use that DLC. But apart from DLC you will be all good.

• Like 2

I'm sure it's fine because on PC you are given the option of which region / server you want to play on (like all games in battle.net client), so Blizzard likely implemented the ability to change over freely on console but I have not got Overwatch on PS4

Server play does not matter, just group with mates. I play with some in the US fine and I'm uk.

The only part that is a issue is the dlc will be region locked. However just make a EU account and set it to primary then your US account can use it too

Edited by VitalFury