Help with last collectibles

Cestus93

Its hard to tell from this photo but if those collectibles are in the air and you have problems with reaching them then you need to shift into faster and lighter car and then try this. 

I have already tried everything : From the Pagani and Lamborghini to a high truck if he could reach it by going through them. But I still can not catch them.

I have already tried everything : From the Pagani and Lamborghini to a high truck if he could reach it by going through them. But I still can not catch them.

Have you tried building up speed then go for a jump, there must be a jump terrain near those collectibles. I remember I had to try a few times with some collectibles but the ones that were a pain for me were the ones in the middle of a city.

If you still cant reach them after jumping like crazy near those collectibles then I dont know how to help you -_-

Edited by ReimiSaionji9742

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

If you use the Ford GT, you can get all of the collectibles. 1 thing to do is make sure you BOOST by pushing the left stick forward..but make sure to leave enough powerbar to utilize the L1 extra boost. Hold the L1 in about 1-2 seconds before you want to jump and you'll launch yourself off the jump. Sometimes you actually go too high and jump over the collectibles...sometimes you just need to get a longer run at the prize, but usually you just need to time your boost to get them

Edited by PSXtreme_