Using a Japan olnine pass on another account?

Jam_Lime44

Hey there!
​I recently go soul sac while i was in Japan. I have already platted the pal verison and loved it so much that i thought id do it again on the Jap version.

I just have a question about the online pass though. Because I am using a non japan account for my trophies i am unable to download the online pass from the jap store.

​Is there a way to get the online pass from the japan store and use it on my main account? Im guessing no... which means im going to have to go at pact 9 and 10 by my self....

​Is there a way to get the online pass from the japan store and use it on my main account? Im guessing no... which means im going to have to go at pact 9 and 10 by my self....

No, it's completely impossible because it can only be redeemed and downloaded on a Japanese account, and the Vita doesn't support multiple accounts on the same memory card

Edited by Shadiochao

Shadi already answered your question but I want to add one thing.

Don't worry about it. The game is completely doable solo, including the last Avalon pacts ;)

Cheers! yea I've already platted the pal version, easily one of the best games on the vita

• 1 month later...

Got the plat, love this game to bits. Easily in my top 10 games of all times.

I struggled with the pact where you fight the phoenix and the griffin at the same time, but after about 20 tries i got it in the end.

Cheers for the help you lot! 

• Like 1