how many unlockable songs? no DLC

• 4 weeks later...

Alternative history? You probably mean the After Story. That's accessible without DLC.

There are five albums available in the game, plus one extra song in the Duet collection, for a grand total of 46 songs. There was an extra song in Collection 2 that was released after TLR's release; I don't know if you get that via update.

• 1 year later...
On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 2:39 AM, Slain087 said:

Alternative history? You probably mean the After Story. That's accessible without DLC.

There are five albums available in the game, plus one extra song in the Duet collection, for a grand total of 46 songs. There was an extra song in Collection 2 that was released after TLR's release; I don't know if you get that via update.

So it looks like none of the DLC has additional trophies? You can 100% with the base game?

I noticed there are 3 free DLC that add 14 songs, so the total is 60 songs?

Edited by DrHambone

• 4 months later...

Hi,

Maybe I‘m lucky and someone can answer my question. Could not find an appropiate answer on the net.

I played through all songs I unlocked via story mode, that is, 13 in the first, 14 in the second and 3 in the third „section“. That‘s 30 songs.

Now I read there are 46 songs in the base game!? I cleared almost every song on all difficulties and looked everywhere for hidden spots etc.

Do I just have to rise the playcount to grow the tree more? Last trophy was „the new tree“.

Thanks

Alkuk

• 4 years later...

This game is going to be so grindy without the DLC... When you play a new song (and difficulty) you get ~.250 meters to your tree. After that, you get your score as centimeters to your tree, for example you get 88% on a song, then you'll get .88 cms added to your tree.
So you can get like 20 to 25 meters on your tree when you finish all songs and all difficulties, I'm not sure if they did this to kinda force you to get DLC and get the tree to grow faster, but damn, that's so slow.

Also, if you get a full combo on a song on any difficulty you can get another .20 meters bonus, those are easy on the Easy and Normal difficulties, but on Hard some songs are achievable and others definitely not (I consider myself a little above average in skill for rhythm games).

Maybe the replies above mean that you're getting 46 songs counting the ones from the DUET/DUEL modes? Although I don't recall them counting on your tree growth. 

• Like 1