trophy You're The Master of Disaster

tobaldou

hello, i have all platinum medals in solo game but i have missed 2 signature smash,

if on guys have signature smash 7 and 11 he can attach photo please. 
If you want all other headlines say me, i join photo.

Edited by tobaldou
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure smash 11 (after Greek wedding in the list) is the orange crate, only obtainable in death by chocolate in the co-op tournament mode. (it is, I have just checked)

Too lazy to post a link, so I'll spend more time typing out.. Ikr? stupid of me. Lol

Anyway, there is a glitch that prevents you getting the orange crate in single player death by chocolate. (It's in the kitchen levels, around tour 3)

The workaround, which is accepted as working by the few platinum achievers, is to play co op tournament mode as another account as player one, and your main account as a signed in player 2. Be sure to log into both controllers before launching the game.

Play until death by chocolate, break all 5 orange crates as player 1, and putt out with red flag to reset oranges. As player 2 (your main trophy account) then smash 2 or 3 of the orange crates to make a total of 7 or 8 crates. I would recommend to the right of the cake on the table, the other table to the right, and the crate on the shelf that you can't see yet to the right of the tee off area. It will only pop when the total amount of oranges spilt is 7 or 8 crates.

It's a long winded solution, but it works!

Just booted up the game.

7 is 'you got mail' available at any petrol station level (Australia, forecourt) normally to the far end of the level, by the fence and pay phone near the petrol pumps (gas pumps)

11 is definitely the orange crate. (USA, Kitchen, death by chocolate, the level under 'Hole foods Kitchen'

Just uploaded to my YouTube channel, search 'smash11, dangerous golf' or my channel, 'themightyimp08'

:)

Edited by TheMightyImp2
  • Like 2