11 euro credited by credit admin.

Good day my follow gamers,

Recently my psn-wallet has been credited. I went into my transaction details to look for more information.

I have realized that the transaction has been done by the credit admin. Has this credit been transferred by sony itself for being a good costumer   :lol: ( by wasting my money on digital games   :P ) or is this something I should be worried about ? Because nowadays I have read how many gamers lost their psn-account....

Any advice? And my apologies for using the wrong topics because I am worried and looking for quick answers 

I would like to thank you all in advance   :lol:

Sounds like you'd need to speak to Sony about it.

I'd find out what its for before I spent it, personally. Sony get's really funny about money, banning accounts where a hacked user instructs his bank to pull back the money, etc. I'd hate to be on the wrong side of that. 

BTW, this section is for feedback about PSNProfiles.com. Sony doesn't read it, if that was your intention. 

P.S. It won't be for being a good customer. You might have bought something which was supposed to have a promotion which wasn't applied to your purchase, or you took part in some sort of quasi-cashback special offer without realising. 

Sounds like you'd need to speak to Sony about it.

I'd find out what its for before I spent it, personally. Sony get's really funny about money, banning accounts where a hacked user instructs his bank to pull back the money, etc. I'd hate to be on the wrong side of that. 

BTW, this section is for feedback about PSNProfiles.com. Sony doesn't read it, if that was your intention. 

P.S. It won't be for being a good customer. You might have bought something which was supposed to have a promotion which wasn't applied to your purchase, or you took part in some sort of quasi-cashback special offer without realising. 

StrickenBiged, thank you for your reply. I haven't used the credit yet. I will notify sony then just to be safe. And I always credited my account with psn vouchers. No way am I linking my bankaccount to a pan-account. I still think that it is way too risky

• Like 1