'Last played game' is wrong

Such a weird thing - I've played Trackmania Turbo for a few hours. Updated my profile after getting two trophies and it all displayed fine, but updated again at at the end and now PSNprofiles seems to think that Shütshimi is the last game I played even though I didn't start it again after starting Trackmania Turbo...

Your log is correct: http://psnprofiles.com/BillyHorrible/log

The issue is most likely because you synced the Trackmania trophies before you synced the Shutshimi trophies. If you look at your PSN trophy list, (i.e. on PSN, not PSNProfiles.com), I'll bet that it shows Shutshimi at the top of the list. It's PSN that is confused, not PSNProfiles.com.

This happens to me too if I sync different trophies from different devices.

When you sync the unsynced trophies from multiple games PSN reads the newest ones first, so it will put Trackmania before Shütshimi. The way to stop this from happening is to sync each time you finish playing one game and before moving on to another one.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2

Trying to get my head around it, the explanations don't seem to uphold taking into account that the last Shütshimi trophy was synched with the first Trackmania synch (when Trackmania was displayed as the last game) but the synch after that one (with only more Trackmania being played) does it wrong...

I guess I'll just have to live with it and just play more Trackmania.

Trying to get my head around it, the explanations don't seem to uphold taking into account that the last Shütshimi trophy was synched with the first Trackmania synch (when Trackmania was displayed as the last game) but the synch after that one (with only more Trackmania being played) does it wrong...

I guess I'll just have to live with it and just play more Trackmania.

I read your last post wrongly and had thought you had earned a trophy in Shütshimi then 2 in Trackmania and then synced all 3 at the same time. The only thing I can think of is that the Shütshimi trophy didn't sync properly the first time, but if your profile was displayed correctly at that time then it can't be that.

Edited by Stevieboy