Devil Of The Caribbean GLITCHED - (Possible) SOLUTION!

Hi, my incredible experience with trophies bugged gave me a lot of skills about how to act against trophies bugged.

Looks like this trophy is glitched for all platforms.

Sorry for bad english.

AFTER THE LAST SHIP, QUICKLY PAUSE THE GAMES, WAIT FOR TROPHY, IF IT DOESN'T UNLOCK, LEAVE IMMEDIATELY FROM THE GAME

So, as soon as I defeated the last legendary ship I haven't received the trophy, so I immediately left from the game (the game saves ONLY the money gotten after the battle).

Now, I made a back-up because the trophy isn't glitch but the stats are, in fact if you go to your progress indicator & you choose the legendary ships, if you have defeated all but no trophy then the stat will be at 75%, that's why if at your second attempt you still get this shit (stat stucked at 75% after the last ship) then you can load the save that you backed up & retry.

So, during my second attempt I was again close to the legendary ship (in my case the one at NE), but before the battle I used a fast travel to a big city, then I returned to my ship & I did another fast travel to the fort closest to go then to the legendary ship.

Now I defeated them & DING! trophy unlocked! I hope that this helps you

Edited by VirtualNight

• 5 months later...