Dishonored 2 collector's edition

ShadowStar83x

Still have to play the first one beyond the introduction level...

It's a nice collectors edition but for $189.95 and the fact I haven't finished the first game, I'll give it a miss.

It's a pity that collector's editions are getting more and more expensive. You'd think it's because the games are getting bigger and more expensive to produce but the standard editions remain the same price they were a few years ago.

It's a pity that collector's editions are getting more and more expensive. You'd think it's because the games are getting bigger and more expensive to produce but the standard editions remain the same price they were a few years ago.

Yeah that would make some sense. But then there are some collector's editions like Watch_Dogs 2 are the same price as the first game. Then there's Deus Ex: Mankind Divided that's $220, it's just mental.

Yeah that would make some sense. But then there are some collector's editions like Watch_Dogs 2 are the same price as the first game. Then there's Deus Ex: Mankind Divided that's $220, it's just mental.

I get it for some games. Mafia III is actually including the season pass, for instance (something I think every collector's edition shoud do by the way).

I think Batman: Arkham Knight and Just Cause 3 started the trend - I could be mistaken though, those were just the first two editions that I was interested in that did this. Still got them though, pre-ordered Horizon: Zero Dawn CE as well even though it's again over €100. Maybe I have been spoiled before though, I used to only buy the CEs of Assassin's Creed and those always were €100 for the biggest editions that you didn't have to get through Ubisoft themselves. Maybe those were just cheaper than the others, it's only since last year that I began looking to other CEs, before last year I had never pre-ordered CEs other than AC.

Mirror's Edge Catalyst was a bad one by the way, going for €200 when it didn't have any more value than the €100 ones for other games.

I would totally buy this since it would be $79.99 (with tax and shipping added on it would be more) for Amazon Prime folks compared to the $99.99 lol. Unfortunately im gonna have to pass since Watch Dogs 2 releases a mere 4 days after it.