PlayStation VR pro and con discussion thread

I decided to create a thread where PlayStation VR could be discussed. Do you love it or hate it? Will it succeed, will it fail? Is it a fad, and is that a bad or a good thing?

This way, VR itself can be discussed here so threads about individual games don't need to devolve into the same argument every time.

My opinion: I was on de fence for a long time. I've always enjoyed 3D movies and even as a kid I thought VR was the future. Even if it's going to be just a fad, I think it will be an awesome fad.

Over the past few months, more and more games have been revealed that make me want to get VR. At the moment, I think I will be an early adopter though that may still change.

I made a list of the games in development for PlayStation VR:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/38390-playstation-vr-games-list-games-discussion/

Let's keep that thread clean of "will VR succeed or fail" though, that thread is just for talking about the games themselves.

Edited by BillyHorrible

As far as i am concerned...

Pro's:

I have mine pre-ordered for day one release 13th October - Yay !

Summer Lesson.

I personally see PSVR as an 'experience device'... I hope I shit myself a lot whilst using it, I think the experiences will be amazing on PSVR.

Cons:

I have not used it, how can I be negative and criticise it? *cough*

Edited by JapanimeGamer