Easy way to boost "Rapid Discord" with only 4 players

RASMUS_CRAELIUS

Did you really get the trophy ? Because it clearly says you need to do 4 assists and not kills or killing blows.

Rapid Discord

Get 4 kills or assists with Zenyatta's Orb of Discord within 6 seconds in Quick or Competitive Play.

Kills count too.

Edit: I even got it almost on PC with Reinhardt shield help 6 kills within 20 sec. in normal play :P

Edited by Dennis-nine-five

Rapid Discord

Get 4 kills or assists with Zenyatta's Orb of Discord within 6 seconds in Quick or Competitive Play.

Kills count too.

Edit: I even got it almost on PC with Reinhardt shield help 6 kills within 20 sec. in normal play :P

Well it seems my ability to read is lacking quite a bit ^^ Thanks for clearing up this little misunderstanding. But I still have a question regarding that trophy, so does it count if you get for example 3 kills and then 1 assist or is it strictly 4 kills /4 assists only ?

Well it seems my ability to read is lacking quite a bit ^^ Thanks for clearing up this little misunderstanding. But I still have a question regarding that trophy, so does it count if you get for example 3 kills and then 1 assist or is it strictly 4 kills /4 assists only ?

I think that's gonna be a though one to answer because the amount of people who got this trophy legit is probably close to the hundreds? thousands?, out of millions in the userbase, and they are likely not trophy hunters.

I think that's gonna be a though one to answer because the amount of people who got this trophy legit is probably close to the hundreds? thousands?, out of millions in the userbase, and they are likely not trophy hunters.

Probably true. I got it nearly yesterday, but I died while killing the fourth person. I hope I can get this trophy legit, because it is definitely possible.

It can be any combination of assists or kills I assume I just got it legitimately and my first was an assist and the rest were eliminations. This was the only trophy I thought I'd have to boost because the requirements are really annoying,but now the rest of the trophies seem possible with a zarya helping you.

• Like 1

It can be any combination of assists or kills I assume I just got it legitimately and my first was an assist and the rest were eliminations. This was the only trophy I thought I'd have to boost because the requirements are really annoying,but now the rest of the trophies seem possible with a zarya helping you.

That...  was kinda impressive.

Hats off to you, beast. That was awesome! I think it was roughly 5 seconds.

So basically first two were assists by that Reindhart (the second one being hard to understand with so much going on, I think it was either the fire hammer or a regular hammer) and the other two, kills.

It's confirmed then, a combo of kills and assists counts. Also HL Episode 3 confirmed.

It's a shame though that the first obtainers of this trophy are all boosters, this particular trophy deserves someone like ninjagaiden47 on top (with a special mention to that random Reindhart).

Edited by ps_psychedelic

Thanks man. Yeah that reinhart was mostly the reason I got the trophy so hats of for him. I always find his charge amusing on how he got D.va with it. Personally I don't mind if people boost it, since it's such a hard trophy to get but I'd rather people tried to get most legit instead of boosting all of them for a quick plat. The few trophies I think are insane to get are rapid discord, anger management, the path is closed and the floor is lava since all require insane luck to achieve. The rest of 4 kills without zarya's ult are somewhat hard to pull of too because people tend to know how to avoid them.

I wondering when the timer for Rapid Discord begin exactly ? (the 6 seconds you have) at the first death ? or when your orb "reach" a player ? or maybe when he took his first damage ?

From my experience trying to count on my head (I think I've helped boost around 30 people so far so I have some good "data"), it starts when the first orb hits the first player that gets killed.

And that seems to be obvious way the algorithm should work anyway.

For the most part, I think you need between 4.5-5 seconds to unlock it, 6 seconds is on the upper side and likely won't pop.