Hi from a new PS4 owner

LippiAMS

Hello,

just have my new PS4 for 5 days. So I am pretty new to it.

I am on xbox (one) for many years already and thought that's time for something different, now.

Still, there are things I am not used to now, But I love it! :)

Welcome! :)

Seems that you have already a few good games, I just recommend you to complete the nathan drake collection before U4! You will be somehow more deep into the story. Anyway enjoy your new good addiction and this community here on PSNP. 

Hope to see news from you in the near future! :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the site, fellow Dutchman!

I jumped ship after playing Xbox for years myself, I was amazed by all the awesome exclusives. Too many to mention so I'll limit it to three: if you like Uncharted (basic 3rd person gameplay with much emphasis on graphics and story) then I really recommend The Last Of Us. If you like point and click games, the DOS classic Day Of The Tentacle has been remastered for PS4 earlier this year. If you want to be challenged: Bloodborne seems tough at first but is amazing once you get the hang of it.

• Like 1

Welcome to the site, fellow Dutchman!

I jumped ship after playing Xbox for years myself, I was amazed by all the awesome exclusives. Too many to mention so I'll limit it to three: if you like Uncharted (basic 3rd person gameplay with much emphasis on graphics and story) then I really recommend The Last Of Us. If you like point and click games, the DOS classic Day Of The Tentacle has been remastered for PS4 earlier this year. If you want to be challenged: Bloodborne seems tough at first but is amazing once you get the hang of it.

Thanks for your welcome and your suggestions.

Yeah, graphics and story can bind me to the controller. :)

Challenge, I dont need a lot. I am just playing the first uncharted on easy and this is challenging enough for me.

Thanks for your welcome and your suggestions.

Yeah, graphics and story can bind me to the controller. :)

Challenge, I dont need a lot. I am just playing the first uncharted on easy and this is challenging enough for me.

Understandable. Well, Bloodborne might be "easier" than people make it out to be (it's trial and error - many, many times over) but it's not a game you play if you want to chill.

On the less challenging (and not necessarily exclusive) side, I find that there are many many little digital gems to be found that are less about being challenging and more about the experience.

To name a few:

Unravel

The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter

LIMBO

Hohokum

Thomas Was Alone

Octodad: Dadliest Catch

Flower

You can also download the first table of The Pinball Arcade for free, in my opinion the best pinball game out there. Its expansion packs tend to go on nice sales.

Oh I am crazy with pinball!! I have them all on my xbox (zen and arcade with all tables). Zen pinball I actually installed on my ps4 and bought the core and season 1 pack.

And as I know me very good, I will go with pinball arcade on ps4, too. As I am said, I am crazy! :facepalm:

So, if anybody plays them also, please add me to your friend list. I like to challenge the high scores!