Suggestion: Order By # of Owners

I apologise if this has been posted before, but does anyone else think it would be cool to be able to sort your games on your list into number of achievers? You can do it on the main game page so I don't see why it'd be a problem to have it on your own. 

This would allow you to see which out of your games are the most and least popular, i think it would be a nice addition. 

Thanks!

Click on Trophy Log, and then under "Order" there is a sub-heading listed as Achievers.

This would only work for games that give you trophy for starting the game and have 100% rarity (which is never the case btw).

Otherwise, the aforementioned trophies mystify the order of game's owners.

For example, take my log as an example http://psnprofiles.com/SatoshiOokami/log?order=achievers&dir=desc#content

Heavy Rain does work and is my most owned game, but second is Welcome Park with 373k owners compared to 351,5k Far Cry 3 owners, but since first trophy of FC3 is pretty much just for running through the first mission and pressing a few buttons it has more achievers than the most common Welcome Park trophy where you actually need to know what to do, hence being above the Welcome Park trophy  =D

So no, Trophy Log is not enough to satisfy OP's request completely =)

Even better examples are PS+ uber difficult indies with UR trophies and hundred thousands of owners =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami