Got hackers on me

Conssumed

Hey everyone. last night i saw a comment that i didn't write and i caught a hacker in my account so i talked to him. He said there's been a "hit" on my account for $75 to hack my account and there was no reason for it. He's on my account atm i know it. I've emailed playstation services and called them but when i called they didn't care and weren't interested with what i had to say. If anyone out there knows where and what i can do to get the hackers off me please help.

Have you tried their chat service yet? Maybe you could use that. I say keep pestering playstation about it. This is a serious offense. If they still don't do anything about it, despite you being hacked, you could probably take it up with the police and say that the services aren't helping you out. I remember when someone got hacked before, and people spent thousands on his account. He then tried to sue Sony for it, and then they finally refunded him and such. Sony should try and take care of the situation. 

Also, do you know of anyone who has a grudge against you? They could have paid this person.

Have you tried their chat service yet? Maybe you could use that. I say keep pestering playstation about it. This is a serious offense. If they still don't do anything about it, despite you being hacked, you could probably take it up with the police and say that the services aren't helping you out. I remember when someone got hacked before, and people spent thousands on his account. He then tried to sue Sony for it, and then they finally refunded him and such. Sony should try and take care of the situation. 

Also, do you know of anyone who has a grudge against you? They could have paid this person.

What chat service?? and yea i've called and emailed playstation about it.. The hacker told me the "kid" who was rather strange gave NO reason for it... and apparently i've played with him and he knows me like on my fucking friends list i think.. from the info he gave me i have a hunch on who it might be... I'll call the cops if i have to..  There's heaps of people whom have had grudges against me because i used to play CoD competitive tournaments and when people lose they ddos and shit like that.. I mainly play multiplayer games and with the amount of trophies i have i guess that also is a reason someone would do this shit to me for

Edited by THE_SHACKONATER1

What chat service?? and yea i've called and emailed playstation about it.. The hacker told me the "kid" who was rather strange gave NO reason for it... and apparently i've played with him and he knows me like on my fucking friends list i think.. from the info he gave me i have a hunch on who it might be... I'll call the cops if i have to..  There's heaps of people whom have had grudges against me because i used to play CoD competitive tournaments and when people lose they ddos and shit like that.. I mainly play multiplayer games and with the amount of trophies i have i guess that also is a reason someone would do this shit to me for

Sony has an online chat service for customer support. They normally help me out more than phone calling and E-mailing. Look it up, there is a good support chat there. They never failed me yet anyways. I would say just be careful and stay safe. Do what you can to stay safe and get things fixed.

• Like 1