Flashed Trophy

NTGSruler

I already unlocked all of them. But didn't know how to reach 100km/u. So Thx i'll try that.

How can I win The Tour the France in Pro Mode? I'm invited know to race but I don't have any good climbers.

Any tips to win a race with a rider with negative condition?

For the négative condition, go in mytour. Choose the best team and play against the weakest adversary.

So the best team is Sky then? The first race Nobody has negative condition. So I always have to play two races. Which races do you choose? I did the time trial races but no luck so far...

I already unlocked all of them. But didn't know how to reach 100km/u. So Thx i'll try that.

How can I win The Tour the France in Pro Mode? I'm invited know to race but I don't have any good climbers.

Are you playing this game only for the trophies because its actually seem like that .. You obviously dont know cycling Strategy and if you dont know that you never gonna win first of all you need to win at least Criterium Daphne to get the luxury Team Mates like Majka, Fuglsang, Gearint Thomas etc else you will have a hard time to actually get in a top 10 place which required to unlock Froome, Quintana, Contador etc .. but thats not all

Each year the tour route is changing, so one year its with cobble stones, other years it is with alot of mountain but only few stages where they actually can make huge diffrence.

3. You have to save energy on our riders on stages there isnt worth attack in that means all stages where sprinters and Pounchers can follow and only 5 % avr 

Never Attack stupidly 20 km even its a long Alpe D´huez or Tourmalet climb ass afinish if you do you you need to make sure that you are controlling the peloton completly on the climbs before that to take out other teams helpers etc.

But Pro Team is much harder than Tour De France mode on Champion mode but a good advice is to actually try to watch some tour de france when they reach mountains this weekend,you will probaly see Movistar or Team Sky do some "cleanup" on the climbs and you really have to watch it from the start only way to can see the logic in it ... Cycling is actually much more strategic, and one good mountain rider isnt winning if he hasnt good team to protect him in windy stages, and cover him as protection on the up hill. 

Use feeding system wisely and do you not have good helpers and only have 2-3 mountain riders overall like Contador ( Maybe you choose some sponsor ingame there only allow that you shouldnt only way to stand a chance in mountains with luxury teamates is to go full out and chose at least 7 mountain riders and 2 hilly so you have guys to control speed on the 6 % climbs or less and then 5 on 7 % Climbs and up and last 2 is on of your best climber and the second best to protect him.

I have done a complet Tinkoff where i won Tour De France on Champion Mode with 4 minute gab on Froome because i take time in stages there was tough but not suitable for a guy like froome who only is good on the long mountains.

Se all stages here : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2NGmNABuSYhC4IZxkGx976Zc6TujcL7u- Stage 4 is one i took time on then the timetrials and then a few more stages before the Alps.

I don't get it. There are only 10 challenges. I have gold in all the challenges, but I am not able to get the Flashed trophy, cause I don't reach 100 km/h in any of the downhill courses. Somebody here, who can give a helpful hint?

Just button smash the X like if is some Olympic games the faster you do it the more speed you get same when you drive on races and want to gain time on opponents

• Like 1

Here how to win stages 

with mountain team. And you CANT win tour de france in first season no matter what but get Luxury Teamates unlock 

Thanks already for the info and the video below. It's my first time playing a type of game like this. So a little bit help from advanced players is welcome. I'll try the info that is given for the moment.

However, i would like to say that i despite the fact that first i need to read how i don't know anything about cycling in general and that i'm only playing this game for the trophies. First of all this site IS a site for TROPHYHUNTERS. So yes, i do play for trophies. Do i enjoy the game less for that? No. 

Second. I'm a tour cyclist myself and i do cycle a fair amount of km's each year. I follow road cycling in general and i know a lot of riders, good climbers, sprinters etc.. 

So please spare me the lecture about that.

Maybe i will still ask for help here to earn trophies and eventually the platinum. Cause that is the goal. And enjoying the game off course.

So hopefully you are willing to give alot more information and tips on how to reach certain goals and trophies as easy as possible and how to obtain them in general.

The info already is certainly much appreciated!

Edited by NTGSruler
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...