NG+ Question

DaRetroOne

I have already beaten the game previously on NG+ before (my profile has "Clear!" on it) if I were to restart NG+ on that same save could I still get the following trophies?

40-gold.png

Perfect Platformer
Finish the game without falling into a bottomless pit

40-gold.png

Checkpointless
Destroy every possible checkpoint in the game.

40-gold.png

Penny Pincher
Finish the game without spending any money

40-gold.pngImpossible!

Finish the game without dying.

Yes you can. The only trophies which get voided by a 100% NG file in NG+ is Hurry Up! And the one for not having any relics.

EDIT: You can't get the no money spending either. You can get the other 3 though. My bad.

Edited by Griffon234

Yes you can. The only trophies which get voided by a 100% NG file in NG+ is Hurry Up! And the one for not having any relics.

EDIT: You can't get the no money spending either. You can get the other 3 though. My bad.

Are you sure? I'm fairly certain you can get all 4 of those trophies mentioned in the OP through NG+, even "Penny Pincher." They might be a little harder due to the tougher enemies but they can be done.

The only 2 trophies that you can't get in NG+ are True Shovelry (No Relics) and the speed run.

EDIT: Yeah I just checked my timestamps to confirm, and I got "Penny Pincher" along with Again!, Perfect Platformer, and Impossible! which all popped after beating it on NG+. So to answer the original question, yes you can still get all of those trophies on that file. 

Edited by MStalker58

Are you sure? I'm fairly certain you can get all 4 of those trophies mentioned in the OP through NG+, even "Penny Pincher." They might be a little harder due to the tougher enemies but they can be done.

The only 2 trophies that you can't get in NG+ are True Shovelry (No Relics) and the speed run.

EDIT: Yeah I just checked my timestamps to confirm, and I got "Penny Pincher" along with Again!, Perfect Platformer, and Impossible! which all popped after beating it on NG+. So to answer the original question, yes you can still get all of those trophies on that file.

Right, you are correct, I was right the first time then. Sorry again. Damn it's been a while since I played this lol