[Bug] Profile says updated, but isn't

I tried to update Taanyo profile. I got a success message. It says on the profile that it's been updated recently. But when browsing the profile so can I see, as an example, that The Binding of Isaac is listed as 100%. Clicking into the game for the profile also says that it's 100%, but scrolling down to the DLC trophies so are they unearned. Thus, this game should not be 100% on Taanyo's profile.

This also applies to Ryudo7ANKOKU-GIRL and underscore_1234.

EDIT: To much back story caused confusion. Less text, more directly onto the issue.

Edited by Ragowit

The general leaderboard and the individual games leaderboard take a while longer to update then the player profile (it's an automated thing, that uses the info of all updated profiles, but the process only runs a few times per day.. I think it's every 6 or 12 hours, but don't quote me on that, since I don't know how often it is at all..)

• Like 2

i think this is a known bug: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/38721-buggy-100-leaderboards/

there is also another thread linked where the site admin said something about it

The general leaderboard and the individual games leaderboard take a while longer to update then the player profile (it's an automated thing, that uses the info of all updated profiles, but the process only runs a few times per day.. I think it's every 6 or 12 hours, but don't quote me on that, since I don't know how often it is at all..)

You both are correct that I do this because that the 100% Club is "wrong" at the moment, and I have seen that thread and I do know that's it's fixed in the next version of the site. But the real issue I'm writing about is that the profile (Taanyo) isn't updated, even though it says it is. I have probably given to much back story for my bug that causes you to think it's another problem, will update my first post.

Just as a guess and I'm not sure if this is helpful or not but when did you last earn a trophy, because it looks like it was September 5th 2015. If the DLC was released after then it could explain why your profile is still saying 100% as that is what your profile will say on your playstation as well if you look at it.

Try earning a trophy and re-sync, that could fix it.

EDIT: Just to add if the above case is correct then it makes sense that The trophy points earned is divided by trophy points total from your profile instead of actual trophy points total.

In other words - at last sync 1050 points of 1050 points total = 100% (platinum of 180 points ignored)

DLC released

Your profile still 100% even though you have 1050 points of a total 1245 (again platinum of 180 points ignored)

I like this because it means you're profile is preserved at a point of time regardless of what has gone on since then.

FURTHER EDIT: It looks as though the DLC was released in May 2016 so I guess the above is feasible?

Edited by FawltyPowers