Faxtions Rewards

choochie49

AS you logon each day you get a faction rewards for having joined one of the factions

I was awarded 82,768 CC each day

Afterr last night maintenance my amount was reset to 2,234 CC

Bad enough I lost over 600,000 credits after the last time, server was down

This crap is total BS

AS you logon each day you get a faction rewards for having joined one of the factions

I was awarded 82,768 CC each day

Afterr last night maintenance my amount was reset to 2,234 CC

Bad enough I lost over 600,000 credits after the last time, server was down

This crap is total BS

There is no way it was CC because that is Crew Credits. It costs $10 in real money to buy 100k in Crew Credits so there is no way they would give you 80k each day. I have never had one issue with the servers going downs or anything being taken from me. I actually just got 50k in CC because of signing on during a promotion day.

Edited by skateak

you must be kidding?

with a amount it costs for cars an parts that is insane to have it reset... another stupid move by these devs

That is because you aren't supposed to buy car parts. You are supposed to win them by doing events. Last time I played I think I was getting close to 200k a day. Probably more if I tried. I think that is a pretty reasonable amount. Do you send your friends on faction missions, have the upgrade to send multiple friends on a single mission and the upgrade to earn extra bucks by doing faction missions all maxed out? That helps you earn cash while not even playing the game if you send people on your friends list on faction missions.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1

yeah have been sending friends on mission every day an with the daily faction bonus was starting to get a good return

last night got the extreme car part bonus for drag cars, when I went t back to HQ to see what was there, nothing appeared

had hoped for an added boost bonus for drag cars owned, but nothing

just trying to figure why some cars are much faster then mine are

yeah have been sending friends on mission every day an with the daily faction bonus was starting to get a good return

last night got the extreme car part bonus for drag cars, when I went t back to HQ to see what was there, nothing appeared

had hoped for an added boost bonus for drag cars owned, but nothing

just trying to figure why some cars are much faster then mine are

I am not sure what the "extreme car part bonus" is. It has been a few months since I have actually played the game so I don't remember what that is. You might have a problem problem with your R2 button. I had the same problem and none of my cars were running at full throttle. Go to the Accessibility options in the PS4 settings-Button Assignments and change R2 to R1, make sure you enable custom button assignments and see if your car drives faster. That is what my problem was so I ended up buying a new controller.