Knot

ahmedelebiary

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/05/04/knot-brings-wooden-puzzles-to-ps4-this-summer/

I'll wait for some reviews to see if this game has been developed well but I like both digital and physical puzzle games so I can see myself getting this at some point. And on the US blog (see link above), the developer posted that this might become a VR game as well.

• 3 weeks later...

This seems like one of those where "trophy whores" are gonna buy just for the trophies and follow a guide. Instead of buying the game for the game ... But whatevs.

Meh, that price and no platinum... probably won't happen.

• 4 months later...

Btw there is a glitch where you can skip most of the levels by repeatedly tapping X when the "next level" option appears after completing a puzzle. After you've used this to unlock all the stages you can just use level select for the level-specific trophies

Edited by LeetWolf2
  • Like 1

Btw there is a glitch where you can skip most of the levels by repeatedly tapping X when the "next level" option appears after completing a puzzle. After you've used this to unlock all the stages you can just use level select for the level-specific trophies

o.o''

I bought the game btw, now that it was on sale! :>

• 5 months later...
18 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Dang, from €12 to €3 out of nowhere...

Did you enjoy it? For that price, I'd probably buy it myself.

It's okay. It's like these stone thingies you gotta pull apart with some awkward controls. That's it. You can use the level skip to quickly open up all the levels, and then just beat the levels required for the trophies afterwards. Or you can play through the 40 levels yourself. I wouldn't pay 12 euro for this, totally not worth that. It might however be worth like 3 euro.

19 hours ago, Xionx said:

Pretty fun game . But way to short.  I enjoy puzzles like this.  Some are pretty tricky and some way to easy. No guide needed tbh.

2 hours ago, MMDE said:

It's okay. It's like these stone thingies you gotta pull apart with some awkward controls. That's it. You can use the level skip to quickly open up all the levels, and then just beat the levels required for the trophies afterwards. Or you can play through the 40 levels yourself. I wouldn't pay 12 euro for this, totally not worth that. It might however be worth like 3 euro.

Shouldn't come as a surprise that I will just play through all the levels. Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for when it's on a good sale again.