Guide Suggestion: Additional Tags For Roadmap Stages

While going through the trophies for a game in someone's guide here, I'm taking mental note about which trophies should be done during the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd stages. I'm having to scroll back up to the roadmap each time I want to figure this out and then click back down to where I was, and it gets obnoxious. So my suggestion is to add additional tags that can be added to each trophy for each roadmap stage. We do the same for the different types of trophies and then aggregate them at the top of the guide, I don't see why we couldn't for the roadmap stages also. If it was up to me, I'd put them on the right side of the trophy entry, underneath the rarity percentage on the same level as the other tags.

• Like 2

Having a tag for each stage would clutter the overview a lot. Not to mention some guides have like 10 or more stages, so there would be lots of those. I can already see people using tags for multiple stages on the same trophy, like how some use Story and Unmissable :|. I'd rather have something like being able to hide trophies from other stages. That way you can filter the guide to show specific trophies while keeping it clean.

How about it Sly, would something like this even be possible (after you're finished with the site update)?

Edited by Dragon-Archon