Info about the platinum For TRillion

Hi, i wanted to ask if someone who has the platinum could tell me how hard it is or how long it is, the Endings how they work because i see that in the end the Endings, the scenes and the Challenge mode are the most hard to do but unfortunately i see no guide around the net :(

And i saw the other topic but honestly i want to know what to Do by Myslef the first Run will just be free without thinking at trophies for me :P

Already saw that; i would use it more the Second Walktruoght and it's literally a guide that tell you every single stuff to do i would prefer to know what to do and try do it, that's why i asked :P

• 2 years later...

The way the ending trophy works (getting all lovey dovey endings) is, when you beat the game with one of the overlords, if their affection is at 100%, you get their lover dovey ending, and you get to save a cleared data save. Loading that, you can start a new run (choose scenario, not challenge) to get another overlord's ending.

The trophy is acquired by getting all of them, each time you get one, you load the new cleared data you create from that ending, to get a new ending. It all has to be continuous, so you have to essentially beat the game around 10-11 times, depending on how you go for things. The new game plus runs are gonna go faster, but I'd recommend looking for a guide on that, as well as a guide on how to most easily get through the first run, since this game is essentially a game about grinding effectively and getting insane stats on ONE overlord