European Ultimate Edition and Return to Ostagar DLC issue

Kristmas2

I can confirm that EA support can help with this problem, even today, which is 8th of July 2016. Below is a solution to this problem taken from official Bioware tech support site.

"As some players have reported, the Return to Ostagar DLC appears to not have been included correctly on the Euro version of the Ultimate Edition for PS3. While there is a DLC listed with this name, it appears to be the contents of one of the other DLCs.  Our sincere apologies for this error. If you purchased this version (near the bottom of the PS3 game box spine you should see a product id beginning with "BLES", followed by a number) - please contact EA customer support for your local region and they will be able to manually add the Return to Ostagar DLC to your EA account. You will then be able to download this DLC from the PSN Store via the in-game Downloadable Content screen. Once EA support has done this, you can verify it is added to your account by checking the http://social.biowar...ntitlements.php page.  You will also be able to read the instructions for downloading this content by following the 'more info' link,  as well as confirm this account is correctly linked to your PSN Name at the top of that page. This issue does not apply to the North American version (product id on the spine beginning with "BLUS")."

• Like 1

Tbh I just grabbed it on sale when it was 80p a while back I couldn't be bothered with the whole process of getting it in my account, however if money is super tight or the DLC is not on sale this will be handy for people to know :)

Tbh I just grabbed it on sale when it was 80p a while back I couldn't be bothered with the whole process of getting it in my account, however if money is super tight or the DLC is not on sale this will be handy for people to know :)

That's basically what I did too, DA DLC goes on sale pretty regularly, and as it's a small DLC I didn't mind paying £1