a couple of questions

theparrotgamer

1. Consuming food/staying healthy. Keeping your hunger and food levels up

2. Scores are earned from killing zombies, from experience it seems to be 1 kill = 1 point 

3. You need to find the books on how to learn how to craft each part first.

4. Singleplayer, turn off zombies, build a house near a lake, and then start farming crops/water and playing the game, you'll get their at some point, the trophy will pop just short of 21 hours in game time played 

Edited by LoneliestPanda

1. Consuming food/staying healthy. Keeping your hunger and food levels up

2. Scores are earned from killing zombies, from experience it seems to be 1 kill = 1 point 

3. You need to find the books on how to learn how to craft each part first.

4. Singleplayer, turn off zombies, build a house near a lake, and then start farming crops/water and playing the game, you'll get their at some point, the trophy will pop just short of 21 hours in game time played 

thank you very much

• 2 weeks later...

if anyone wants a guide to how to achieve these trophies in the least possible fun fashion, look no further than playstationtrophies.org.   A site I only lurk anymore on a such a rare occasion.  I can't associate with an actual login with those likes after being on there a few years back.  The guide is laughable, but if you're looking for any individual trophy help, like the few hidden ones, that's where it could be helpful.  Other than that, turning off zombies.  --_-.  really?  lol    Duplicating.. haha.  

People.

I'm at a loss.  To each their own i guess.

if anyone wants a guide to how to achieve these trophies in the least possible fun fashion, look no further than playstationtrophies.org.   A site I only lurk anymore on a such a rare occasion.  I can't associate with an actual login with those likes after being on there a few years back.  The guide is laughable, but if you're looking for any individual trophy help, like the few hidden ones, that's where it could be helpful.  Other than that, turning off zombies.  - -_-.  really?  lol    Duplicating.. haha.  

People.

I'm at a loss.  To each their own i guess.

I found it easier to turn off zombies in Singleplayer, to get them trophies and hitting 200 wellness. This plat for me was  a total grind to get xD lol

I found it easier to turn off zombies in Singleplayer, to get them trophies and hitting 200 wellness. This plat for me was  a total grind to get xD lol

I see you're name on the first achievers.  Well done.  So, um are you basically done with the game I assume?  and can I ask did you enjoy it?   

I see you're name on the first achievers.  Well done.  So, um are you basically done with the game I assume?  and can I ask did you enjoy it?   

Yeah. I'm still playing it now and then busy working on other plats. Yeah I did enjoy it very much, the only thing I didn't enjoy was the 2500 player kills hah