Rate the trophy list from the person above you

DeadlyHawk78

Rate the person above yous entire list from 1 too 10 based on the trophies they have earned. If someone has tons of great plats that are ultra rare but they only finished 25% of there games don't give them 10 this is about the entire list not plats or finished games so if they have 1000 unfinished games but 8000 plats rate what you think that deserves. Have fun. :)

Edited by DeadlyHawk78

this is about trophies not games.

It's been done before too http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/10491-rate-the-trophy-card-above-you/?hl=%2Brate

Though in all fairness, the OP of the topic I linked wasn't very clear about it as he said trophy card when he meant trophies, which is technically different. He then proceeded to mostly just attack people who replied and then proceeded to change it to his native country.  :facepalm:

Edit: And just in case this topic is left open, I rate the user above me a 4. Some decent games but nothing really that challenging as far as I know, though I readily admit I could be mistaken on some of them.

Edited by BooneIronshield

It's been done before too http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/10491-rate-the-trophy-card-above-you/?hl=%2Brate

Though in all fairness, the OP of the topic I linked wasn't very clear about it as he said trophy card when he meant trophies, which is technically different. He then proceeded to mostly just attack people who replied and then proceeded to change it to his native country.  :facepalm:

Edit: And just in case this topic is left open, I rate the user above me a 4. Some decent games but nothing really that challenging as far as I know, though I readily admit I could be mistaken on some of them.

I've decided to lock that thread up as it was a bit of a disaster, so this one can stay.

For the purpose of the game, skip me and rate BoonIronshield's trophies instead.

• Like 3