DLC Trophies Glitch/Bug? Please Help

hi guys and girls i've checked my trophy list on my ps3 and i saw that in borderlands 1 and mirror's edge all DLC trophies didn't have that little plus symbol on the top left corner i dont know why is this and it worries me becouse i dont want to have to buy the DLC to get the platinum dose anyone else have this thing happen to them and did it effect the platinum? please help | thanks.

hi guys and girls i've checked my trophy list on my ps3 and i saw that in borderlands 1 and mirror's edge all DLC trophies didn't have that little plus symbol on the top left corner i dont know why is this and it worries me becouse i dont want to have to buy the DLC to get the platinum dose anyone else have this thing happen to them and did it effect the platinum? please help | thanks.

You don't need those trophies to get platinum, basically these games released and had DLC trophies added on PS3 before Sony forced developers to organize their DLC trophies into sections so they are lumped into the main list instead - We organized the DLC better here on PSNProfiles a couple years ago for those early games. Even though those early PS3 games are unorganized and DLC & main trophies are lumped together, those DLC trophies are still not needed for the platinum.

Check out the Mirror's Edge trophy list on my profile for an example, I have platinum but not all the DLC trophies ;)

Edited by BlindMango

You don't need those trophies to get platinum, basically these games released and had DLC trophies added on PS3 before Sony forced developers to organize their DLC trophies into sections so they are lumped into the main list - We organized the DLC better here on PSNProfiles a couple years ago for those early games. Even though that's the case for early PS3 games, those DLC trophies are still not needed for the platinum.

Thanks

Edited by Phoenixgaming1
  • Like 1