New Seasons DLC. How to unlock?

OK. I have been trying to get the new DLC for this game for about two weeks now. So far, I can't find the solution. I have the latest updates, checked the PSN store for it with nothing new, I deleted and re-downloaded the game then installed the patches manually, even pressing all the buttons in single player and nothing is showing up. I don't have clue what to do, so Can someone tell what to do? Plus, I have the PS3 US version of the game so that may have something to do with it.

Edited by TheDraegonLord

The DLC levels start unlocking after completing after completing all 285 levels. Each season DLC unlocks as you finish the 30 levels related to that season and there is no timed levels ;) I used US version of game.

One problem: The game hasn't been update to introduce the rest of the Winter levels, and i have been stuck at 195 with the game saying that more will come :(. So am i missing something here?

I had to download both EU & US copies originally due to a problem with the patch for 1.03

I read somewhere that the save file prepatch 1.03 doesn't work post patch. So I am starting over to see if there is a difference with more levels.

Update Edit: SURPRISE! It didn't work. Made it to 195 where the more levels are coming soon later message. So no it didn't work, and now I honestly haven't got a clue what to do next.

Edited by TheDraegonLord

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not 100% sure but it may have something to do with having your trophies on online mode. When I switch from offline to online mode the trophies change from 17 to 21 back to 17. I'm only at level 129 so I can't check to see if it unlocks the new levels.

Yeah you have to be online for the trophies to pop, I figured it out the hard way. Luckily you only need to better a score on a previous level and itl pop the trophy.

OK, SERIOUSLY?! Are there any NA/US Frozen Free Fall players who might have the stupid Seasons DLC? Not European, South American, nor Asian but Just US players who have it or have the damn update. I have been checking the game for 3 months straight for the update to arrive and so far, Nothing! :angry:

Up to level 190 so I'll get back to you soon. I have the us version downloaded but I'm playing on my eu account. I think you have to complete 195 to access them

Good News, Everyone! The NA/US version finally got the 1.04 patch update where the remaining winter levels and the DLC maps included. So Ya, HOORAY!

Hey, have you got to level 248 yet. If so, how did you pass it? Just seems its impossible for me. The 2 rows of Windows at the bottom can't be gotten twice.

• 1 month later...

Hey, have you got to level 248 yet. If so, how did you pass it? Just seems its impossible for me. The 2 rows of Windows at the bottom can't be gotten twice.

Personally it will time for the puzzle to be just right or use the snowballs give you extra 5 turns. Not happy about it, but that's how i think i did it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...