Question about Shark cash card

JAS2099

So recently I was thinking about purchasing the Megalodon shark cash card which cost $109.95 (Australian). However there is a sale on the playstation store at the moment which has GTA5 and megalodon shark card bundle which cost $77.95. I have GTA5 on disc. So my question is, will I be able to purchase the bundle from the ps store and if so, can I buy it multiple times? Any/all feedback and opinions are welcome thanks.

JAS2099.png

1) yes you can buy it even if you have disc version. You'll just have two copies of gta5 basically, one digitally, and one physically. However the will both occupy separate spaces and as far as I know gta5 is freaking huge digitally.

2) Not too sure about this but from my experience when buying online passes or season passes it will say purchased and of course this means you can't buy it twice. However since I never purchased in game currency from PS store, I cannot tell you if it stacks or not evrytime you download it.

What you can do though to test it out yourself, is if you're okay with having more space taken up by gta5, then just buy the bundle, download it twice, and see if it registers twice. Although, I believe it won't work since maybe it is like a season pass or online pass where it's just a one time use and if you download it again it will have no effect at all.

Hope this wasn't confusing. :)

Once you buy the bundle, it will no longer be available to buy, check the image, it is a screenshot of the PS Store with the prompt that clarifies I can't buy this bundle.

Secondly, I remember buying the Bull Shark Card back in October or November 2013 (the legacy version of the game on last gen) and I just opened it up on the store and was available to buy as a standalone DLC. So that means, even if you buy the bundle, you will still have the option to buy the cards separately all the time, just not the bundle again.MmLWL8a.png

Hope this helps

Edited by dev2610